Dr. Teresita Mandapat
Dr. Tess is what most people who know her call her. She started Pearly Whites Laser Dentistry originally in Sumner, Washington in 2004 when she made the paradigm shift of using Lasers in everyday Minimally Invasive Dentistry. Now, in her Tacoma office Dr. Tess is educating all who will listen that State-of-the-Art Laser Dentistry is here!
Dr. Tess currently lives in Puyallup with her loving husband Scott Harm (owner of Belay Architecture), one of her four children and one Wheaton Terrier. She enjoys traveling to warm waters where she and her family can scuba dive, riding her Can-Am Spyder whenever possible and cooking for her family.
Pearly Whites Laser Dentist Dr. Teresita Mandapat received her mastership in March 2006 from the World Clinical Laser Institute (WCLI) and is a member of the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (WCMID). She is a USC Dental Alumnus, University of Washington graduate and a Washington state native.
Dr. Teresita Mandapat is a member of:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Washington State Dental Association (WSDA)
- Pierce County Dental Society (PCDS)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (WCMID)
- President of Executive Women International (EWI) of Western Washington – Tacoma Branch, a philanthropic organization that gives back to the community with reaping rally and annual scholarships.
- Board Member of Pierce County Alliance.